The following things are important to me when I book an international hunting trip: Best location and dates for a quality tr...
Scroll down to read below
Randal HarleyUnited States
The following things are important to me when I book an international hunting trip:
- Best location and dates for a quality trophy
- Well thought-out travel plans, visas, licenses, and people to meet me at the airport
- Excellent guides and interpreter who can communicate in English
- Good food and accommodations consistent with hunting remote areas for high mountain game
- Client safety
- No surprises at the end of the hunt
- Timely follow-through on trophy care and shipment
Over the past five years I have hunted with Riza and Mehmet of Caprinae Safaris three times. The first was in Azerbaijan for Tur, the second time was in Turkey for Bezoar Ibex, and the third time was in Mongolia for Altai Ibex and Gobi Ibex. On each trip Caprinae Safaris provided a quality hunting experience that exceeded my expectations on all aspects of the hunt. They are truly a professional organization for all aspects of the hunt. Each trip required a lot of hard work, but, the rewards were worth it. I am now pleased to call them my good friends. My only regret is that I booked a Marco Polo hunt with a different company. I will not make that mistake again.